- David Anthony Durham’s Acacia
- Greg Keyes’s The Born Queen
- The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien (N)
- Douglas Adams’s The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy: A Trilogy of Four
- David Rotenberg’s Shanghai
- Gary R. Ryan’s Blessings in Disguise (N)
- Elizabeth Gaskall’s Wives and Daughters
- Ariana Franklin’s City of Shadows
- Carlos Ruiz Zafon’s The Angel’s Game
Read another couple of books, dwindling my TBR list down to 9 books (which is probably the shortest I’ve seen it in a very long time, lol) 🙂 I succumbed to the temptation and bought Carlos Ruiz Zafon’s The Angel’s Game, lol. The last few books I’ve read were pretty interesting, a little hefty on the Eastern European front as the setting for these novels (I Served the King of England and The Lazarus Project).
I’m slowly reading through Rotenberg’s Shanghai, which has been okay so far although I feel like it keeps jumping back and forth between characters that I find myself a bit confused at times. 🙁 I’ve also started flipping a bit through Durham’s Acacia (because I didn’t want to bring Shanghai with me yesterday on my trip out of town) and I’m liking how intricate the history is in the world that Durham created. Should be an interesting read.