Bookish and Not-So-Bookish Thoughts is a weekly blogging event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. It allows book bloggers (and non-book bloggers) to write about pretty much anything, bookish or otherwise (i.e. share exciting plans for the weekend, rants on things they’ve encountered during the week, etc.).
- Y’all, I need a proper day off, like, stat O_O If I’m not working, I’m at school. Why am I doing this to myself?
- Since February 1st I’ve been taking part in InCoWriMo — International Correspondence Writing Month. It’s been a lot of fun sending out letters and catching up with correspondence…Not to mention it’s something completely different from the usual school and work fare I’ve been going through lol.
- Took a bit of a break last week from my no-spend (I was really sad, okay?) but on the upside I went a whole month without buying anything 😀
- Books I’m currently reading: Mary Balogh’s Someone to Love. I recently finished reading Brandon Sanderson’s Edgedancer so I don’t have anything to read at work or school right now. Oh, and I started reading volume 2 of Monstress but haven’t gotten far because I keep falling asleep when I settle in bed. Oops.
- I’ve been too busy to actually sit down and watch any of the games but yay, go Canada (re: the Winter Olympics) 😀 And once again I am reminded at how flawless Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir are; they’re so synchronised, they’re practically floating on ice <3
- Absolutely gutted to hear the news last week about Johann Johansson passing away. His compositions were so unique and brilliant and his album “Orphee” is not only one of my favourite albums EVER but it’s just absolutely inspirational. Just so so sad 🙁
And that’s it from me! Wishing everyone a lovely week and a Happy Valentine’s Day (and start of Lent if you’re practising, haha; so weird that both fell on the same day this year) 🙂