I know I say it every month, but seriously, where has September gone? Granted, it’s been a rather busy month and deadlines are just flinging themselves at me so there’s not much of a breather there…Anywho, here’s what has been going on at my blog for this month:
- Books reviewed this month include: Elena Ferrante’s The Lost Daughter (review), Mhairi McFarlane’s Here’s Looking at You (review), and Kevin Kwan’s China Rich Girlfriend (review). You can check out all the books I’ve reviewed recently in the book review tag.
- For this month’s So You Want to Read…, I focused on English author Ian McEwan. You can check out that post over here. For all my previous recommendations under this feature, check out this tag.
- Earlier this month I also posted my summer reading wrap-up. See what my favourite reads this summer were! 🙂
- For this month I posted one movie review: Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 (review). You can check out all of the past movies I’ve watched and reviewed in this tag.
- I also had another unboxing post of sorts, my first Foxy Fix No. 2 🙂 You can read all of the previous unboxings and happy mail of all sorts at this tag.
- Earlier this week I also did a non-book feature, talking about planners and asking how you organise yourself. You can check out that post over here.
- Also, just a heads up but I’m hosting a giveaway for my poetry book, Shall I Be a Poet Instead?, over at Goodreads 😉 You can find out more about this debut projet over at this blog post 🙂
And that’s about it for the month of September! Until next time…Wishing everyone a lovely October 🙂