You know, I swear I just look at my work schedule and after a few shifts I realise it’s the end of the month…So here we are at the end of July 😛 Here’s what has been going on at my blog for this month:
- Books reviewed this month include: Einar Már Guðmundsson’s On the Point of Erupting (review), Robert Harris’ Conclave (review), and Paula Hawkins’ The Girl on the Train (review). You can check out all the books I’ve reviewed recently in the book review tag.
- No ARCs were reviewed this month! You can check out all of the ARCs I’ve read and reviewed to date in this tag.
- For this month’s So You Want to Read…, I focused on Spanish poet and playwright Federico Garcia Lorca. You can check out that post over here. For all my previous recommendations under this feature, check out this tag.
- For the rest of the month I featured photos from my holiday to Iceland and Denmark back in the end of April/early May (omg at long last, eh? Only took me how many months to finally get around to doing that >_<). Anyhow you can check out all my photos from my trip over at the Travel category 🙂
- I also caved in and subscribed to the June edition of the Paper Panduh subscription box. You can see my unboxing photos over here. You can read all of the previous boxes I’ve unboxed at this tag
- And on a final note, my first poetry collection, Shall I Be a Poet Instead?, is available now! I’ve been working on this project for a good part of this year so it’s nice to finally be able to share some of my work with the world 🙂 More information about my project and where to get a copy can be found at this post 🙂 Happy reading!
And that’s about it for the month of July! Where is the season going? Happy August, and enjoy the rest of your week 🙂