Bookish and Not-So-Bookish Thoughts is a weekly blogging event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. It allows book bloggers (and non-book bloggers) to write about pretty much anything, bookish or otherwise (i.e. share exciting plans for the weekend, rants on things they’ve encountered during the week, etc.).
- Omg my laptop is loading so friggin’ slow these days, it’s very hard to multitask =S And to think this laptop is…what? Two years old? Very concerning O_o
- Can’t say I had much going on in the last few weeks. Work has its ebbs and flows in terms of picking up shifts, but it has been busy every time I’ve come in since I came back from vacation. I need another vacation, lol xD *le sigh*
- Speaking of which, yeah, haven’t had a chance to sit down and organise my photos from my holiday into posts just yet. Sorry! As you may have also noticed, I haven’t been on much these days…taking forever getting back to comments and the like (again, so sorry, I will get around to it…soon-ish)
- I’ve also sort of stalled in completing my compilation of my poetry, which is ridiculous because it’s going to be a thin volume, but aside from busy-ness there are still little details that I need to clarify like ISBNs and whatnot. And I suppose nerves in general but okay, as soon as I clear out a few other things I need to take care of, I will sit down and finish editing. /hustle
- Finally met up with my best friends earlier this week. We’ve all been a bit busy that our monthly meet-ups have stalled but it was nice to go out for a change and just chat (especially after the weekend I had -_-; )
- I recently watched Logan. My review of the movie won’t be going live until next month but omg, the feels ;_;
- Books I’m currently reading: I’m very slowly but surely starting Patrick Rothfuss’ The Wise Man’s Fear (at long last, lol). I just finished reading Ruby Dahl’s Memories Unbound and re-reading Gabriel Garcia Marquez’s Chronicle of a Death Foretold so I’m sort of pondering in front of my bookshelf as to what to read next, lol.
- Got my hands on Tolkien’s Beren and Luthien. There must be how many variations of this lay amongst the extra Tolkien books put out there since his death but whatever, it’s one of my favourites, haha.
- My unboxing will be posted later this month but oooh, look, pretty stuff from the May edition of the Paper Panduh Subscription Box 😀
- I have all this stationery but not a lot of people to write snail mail to…*was catching up with a few letters sitting on her desk*
How’s everyone’s week been going? Happy hump day! 😛