Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This week’s topic: Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From
Oh my. Well… (This includes ebooks, right? Yeah, let’s include those 😉 )
In no particular order:
- Daniel Silva — I own all 16 of his books (minus his latest novel that was released earlier this month)
- J.R.R. Tolkien — I have all of his major works + his letters.
- Jane Austen — I own two copies of her completed novels (three copies in the case of Persuasion (commentary) and Sense and Sensibility (commentary) 😛 )
- Georgette Heyer — I think I’m slowly making my way to collecting all of her books on my Kobo (for the most part). Dunno if I should even bother counting at this point…
- Guy Gavriel Kay — After my recent spree on Kobo, I now have a ton of his books (6) 🙂
- Brandon Sanderson — Most of his books, anyway 😉 (10)
- Rainbow Rowell — I have all 4 of her books so I had to make that a fact somehow in this week’s list 😀
- Neil Gaiman — Another author was going to take this slot this week but then I realised while counting that I own 5 Neil Gaiman books so he gets a spot here.
- Terry Pratchett — Totally forgot that my Discworld novels are lined up behind my Daniel Silva books but yeah, I own a number of his books (8) 🙂
- Patricia A. McKillip — I don’t know how many books she’s written altogether but I think I’m almost halfway through collecting all of them, lol (11)
Edit: Guys, how on earth did I forget J.K. Rowling? I do own all 7 Harry Potter novels *facepalmsmack* I suppose GRRM should’ve made an appearance here too since I have 6 of his books…
Edit #2: And Carlos Ruiz Zafon! I own all 7 of his books (that were translated in English) and a second copy of The Shadow of the Wind. How could I have forgotten him? xP
And those are the authors I own the most books from! Who made your list this week?