A Year in Re-Reading: a 2014 Reading Challenge hosted by caffeinatedlife.net
While my to-read pile is constantly expanding and shrinking, there’s always been a couple of books in the back of my head that I’ve been meaning to re-visit, either to see if my understanding of the novel has changed or just re-read it for fun, but I keep putting it off for one reason or another. So I decided to that maybe a reading challenge will compel me to re-visit a couple of these books in 2014 and thought maybe others would be interested in joining me for this 🙂
The (very brief) rundown to this challenge:
- This reading challenge runs from 1 January 2014 to 31 December 2014
- You can join at any time
- Any book is acceptable in this challenge so long as you’ve read it in the past; perhaps it was a DNF you wanted to revisit, perhaps it’s a book you’ve read and loved but don’t remember the details too much. It’s totally up to you how you want to define this 😉
- Linking your reviews to THIS POST is optional but strongly recommended just so that we can share titles and thoughts with other bloggers, learn new titles out there and get to know each other in the process 🙂
Levels (sorry, not feeling very creative coming up with these levels, lol; I’m pretty laxed about this):
- 1 – 4 books — Occasional re-reader
- 5 – 9 books — Re-reading pro!
- 10+ books — Re-reading champ!
Interested in joining me for this reading challenge this year? Feel free to sign up in the linky widget below and post your reviews that are part of this reading challenge to THIS POST (which will remain open until 31 December 2014):
Please note: If, for whatever reason, the following widget refuses to allow your link through and the url you are inputting is too long, try using a shortlink (e.g. bit.ly) and try again.
Edit: And because I’m forgetful and new to this, here’s the code to add a link on your blog:
Please spread the word (through Facebook, Twitter, etc.)–the more, the merrier! If you have any questions (or if the widget is acting up–this is the first time I’m using Simply Linked so *fingers crossed*), please feel free to drop me a comment in this post or email me. Have fun and I look forward to seeing what everyone’s reading next year 🙂
Note: image source used for this reading challenge’s graphic