Not my gif (as always) but I finally got around to watching Tangled recently and absolutely loved it
- Big news this month: caffeinatedlife.net reached 1 000 posts! Pretty crazy awesome xD Celebrations are underway in this post including a small book giveaway =) A lucky winner will get to choose from a list of 15 titles I reviewed over the years and greatly enjoyed. Good luck!
- And the book reviews continue despite the tests and presentations that I’ve been dealing with this month. Some of the titles I’ve reviewed include Michelle Granas’ Zaremba or Love and the Rule of Law (review), J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Fall of Arthur (review) and Neil Gaiman’s The Ocean at the End of the Lane (review). You can check out all the books I’ve reviewed recently in the book review tag.
- I’ve also read a a few advanced reading copies and early reviews this month including A.S.A Harrison’s The Silent Wife (review), Patricia Scanlan’s With All My Love (review) and one of my favourite books this year, Nina Schuyler’s The Translator (review). You can read all of the reviews of the ARCs I’ve read in this tag.
- And the blog tours continue! I read and reviewed Deanna Raybourn’s A Spear of Summer Grass (review) and held a giveaway contest for a signed paperback copy of the novel. Congratulate the winner of the contest over here
- My final column article for Youth Speak News @ the Catholic Register has been published. Entitled “WYD Past and Present”, you can read more about the article and read the article itself through this post.
- Just a friendly reminder that caffeinatedlife.net is on BlogLovin’. Feel free to add the site over there to get the latest posts! =)
And of course, the following are interesting links that I’ve come across over the past month: