It’s the end of March! Where has the time gone? Seemed like yesterday Lent was just beginning and now Easter weekend is upon us! (which also means my book-buying abstinence is ending, but that’s another story for another day…) It’s also been a bit of a busy month offline for me; things are winding down with finals coming up next month and then the whole thing will start again in May…but I digress…
Not my gif, as always, but =DDD So pretty ^^
- As always, I read a ton of books this month including Hannu Rajaniemi’s The Quantum Thief and Luigi Pirandello’s The Late Mattia Pascal. You can find the reviews for these books in the book review tag.
- What’s especially cool about this month is that I’ve been reading a lot of ARCs and galleys either through contests or from NetGalley. Be sure to keep an eye out on this blog next month as I have a few reviews of books that are coming out then. In the meantime, here’s what I reviewed:
- I also posted up my commentary review of Jane Austen’s Mansfield Park over here which more or less marked the completion of my re-read of Jane Austen’s works! Of course, I could also do her incompleted/unpublished works at some point too…
- The March issue of Discourse Magazine is out! You can read a bit more about what I contributed for that issue over here
- It hit the web pretty hard the other week but as you know, Google Reader is going down in July. I’ve posted up a list of alternative readers if you’re still on the hunt for one.
- Finally, as you may have noticed, I also changed my header and colours over here on the blog, though it’s going to be changing again this weekend to coincide with Easter. It was lovely while it lasted ^_~
And of course, the following are interesting links that I’ve come across over the past month. I’m going to do something a little different this month and try to categorise my links a bit so that it’s easier to go through (no guarantees that I’ll keep doing this in future months but it’s worth a try for this month).